Anderson CO

raider16

• 2 weeks later...

Anderson Co. will not be as good as the years past this next year i dont think but they still wont be a bad team. I predict them to go over atleast .500 and I cant wait until the Clinton-Anderson Co. game. Hopefully this years game will be more competitive. And a fact here the Clinton Freshman or JV have tied or beaten the Anderson Co. Freshman and JV the past 2 years.

Yup Tiffany is gone and I think that she will really be wonderful up there, but I do believe another reason she is going up there is for Track and her Dad, but she will be missed at Clinton but we all wish her the best!!!!!

As to AC football players leaving to come to Clinton, that would be CRAZY!!!!! That could possibly be the first time in HISTORY that something like that has happened, its about time they found out what it feels like to get players to leave your program for another. all I can say to that is what goes around comes around!!!!