Williamson Co. Top 5

Ash56

when bga played franklin two of their best defenders were hurt and caldwell missed like six breakaways... if they played again with caldwell now on top of his game and barnes and batton back they would tear franklin up worse than mba.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the way bga has been playing lately, i think it is very likely that they would beat you by five goals. that sounds to me a cut above the rest. unfortunately, i don't believe they will play you soon... though i could be mistaken because i haven't looked at their schedule.

when bga played franklin two of their best defenders were hurt and caldwell missed like six breakaways... if they played again with caldwell now on top of his game and barnes and batton back they would tear franklin up worse than mba.

I'll give you barnes and caldwell are good, but batton blows. They are probably better off without him.

Man screw you we had that game our forward had the last shot but missed it by an inch. The score would have been 2-1 Fairview upsetting the number 6 team in the A/AA division. Fairview played great physically and also once we shut down number 10 and number 21 Page hardly ever got down to take a shot.