Fairview VS Page

importkid1886

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fairview was kinda dissapointed in the fact not all of that players from page lined up to shake hands and say good game. as for my other thoughts about the game i could easily have seen fairview taking the win 4-2. but we couldnt finish when it came down to it so we just tied whichs stinks in itself .but we tried a well skilled team and wish them luck in there up coming games.

I'm personnally sorry for not lining up to shake hands after the game. I am a captain and when I didn't shake hands some of my teammates followed my bad example. It was a well fought game and I was disappointed in my own play and my team's play, but good luck the rest of the season. #21

Edited by durb21

looking forward to the ca page game. a ca win should mean fairview meets page in district, a page win means fairview/ca. a tie this year should favor ca. for whoever makes region, you should meet again for region finals, and winning that game is critical. no one wants to go to chattanooga.... and if page hosts sectionals again, please make sure your field drains are open! good luck to all three