Oneida vs. Kingston

the one

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the last time Oneida beat Kingston was when Matt Baker was playing for the Indians. They came close last year but I believe the tribe tied with them during the regular season then lost in their last game of the season at Oneida. Kingston and LC have always been the Big 2 in the District but this may be the year Oneida competes consistently and may even take over one of those spots. This game I'm going 2-1 Oneida.

wow.. goiod post. We Oneida people, tho, only have Thurs to look forward to, so we're gonna talk ;) Don't think I'm gonna be able to make it, but I wish I could... got a big event coming up Saturday. Oneida will have DeAraujo back is my understanding, and with him and the confidence they have coming out of Nashville, 3-1 Oneida at Kingston for a shocker. Even a draw, tho, puts Oneida in a position to POSSIBLY have the district title come down to Lenoir City at home *bounces* THAT will be fun. :D

Kingston losing to Oneida will not be a shocker. Oneida more than held their own in Nashville this past weekend, and they will get some well deserved rest this week with only Kingston in sight on Friday. Lets remember, they were 2-1 this weekend against quality teams from Middle Tennessee without one of their top players. I would think Kingston has the right idea in not overlooking Loudon, because they are a really potent soccer team. :blink::blink:

oh my gosh... kendren... i thought I was the only person who loved the movie "Real Genius".... oh man... thats awesome... I have a pick for the game and it will prolly upset my fellow "Real Genius" fan... I gotta go with Kingston 1-nil. Its tough to beat a team on their home field and Kingston has Day in the net

Nah, it doesn't upset me. :) All are entitled to their opinion... yes, they have Day is goal, but this is also the same team that lost to LC 4-1... it'll certainly be interesting. And the movie is a classic, what's not to love about it? Even if the versions they show on TBS cut out the best parts (SHERRY! Woo! And the Mitch kissing scene... great stuff).

LC is really solid this year and from all reports Kingston played one of their worst games of the season to boot. Oh and I own it on DVD now so im no longer out in the cold when it comes some scenes... however the first time I saw it was on HBO so I was lucky enough to get teh full experience... and what about my favorite smart ace comment of all time: " I want to see more of you in the lab"... "Fine, Ill gain weight"