Tigers crush CA

bigfanofsports

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MP played a great game but ya'll are leaving one thing out. What about those seniors? Bubba Holt blasted a grandslam and Neylan hit a homerun. Great leadership tonight guys. Way to take control early. Tuten pitched a great game. Andrew came through when we needed him too. MP has a great club this year and great senior leadership. Good job guys!

Without a doubt this team is one of the hottest in the state! On the fourth pitch of the game, Tuten hit 89mph. But he impressed me more with his location of his pitches and his offspead. Mp's hitting is tough 1 through 9, with a lot of power! This is a hungry team and i don't see this team letting up!

Well said spiderman, I mean Walmart. B) When you have speed

all over the diamond, D-fence, excellent hitting, and as always

excellent pitching, supported by the best catcher in the free world,

This team is hungry. This team is a TEAM! If they continue to keep

there eye on the bullseye, book 'em. ;)

hey WD snowman and dbrady obviously you musta been hangin around the backstop at the game my guess is y'all are a couple of dads from central who dont actually know the game very well. its not how you start it is how you finish ask pickle about the regular season then the great finishs in the district. oh yeah by the way brady you seem toknow a lot about every sport. my guess is wd snow and brady your kids are average or below and so you go around from game to game-- school to school and chat about nothing and add fuel to make people mad. well i hope no injuries occur to any teams coming cause it changes the whole picture around for a team. take for instance central without bratton.