Cale Iorg

sportsfanatic01

Well you all can post all these stats you won't. HE IS NOT THAT GOOD. Put it this way if Cale is one of the top guys in the East the East must be down this year. I would take Derek Treece anyday over Cale. Sorry, Cale just hasnt impressed me. You all can say all you want about the pro scouts coming to watch Cale play but there have been several pro scouts and Powell, SOuth Doyle, Farragut, Karns, Halls games so its not like they are coming to watch All MIGHTY CALE. And HiwasseeVol (Mr. Lee) we know you do the stats for Karns and stuff so of course you are going to think hes great and try and talk him up and brag about him. I would just about guarantee to you that Mr. Treece would outplay Cale anyday of the week, I mean Treece gets the ball out of the infield. It's ok you all can talk him up and get publicity but I know of a lot of people in Knoxville who don't think Cale is all you Karns people think he is. Once again Karns was better off without Cale.

This is my last post on the subject, and "Yes" I do keep the stats for Karns and I have posted some very postive information on Derek Treece over the years as well as postive information on players all across the state. I consider Derek and his family friends and Derek will perform very well in college.

I don't ever remember posting anything bad about a player, all I ever want for any player in the state that wants to play beyond high school is a chance to be seen and hopefully find a program where he can play.

Have a good day.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sportsfanatic01,

You are obviously just a jealous little boy who has some grudge against those who are getting attention and will be successful in the very near future. After hearing Jason Patterson of Lexington rave about Cale Iorg, I now know what kind of player he is. Patterson said that he may very well be the best HS player he has ever seen. That comes across with much more weight than anything that some anonymous poster with a grudge on some internet web site can say. Until you can tell us who you are and your reasons behind why Cale Iorg isn't as good as all those Pro Scouts, who come to watch him play everytime he takes the field, think he is, then I guess we should honor you with a response to such outlandish drivel. Sorry for the run on sentence, but I was on a roll.

Sincerely,

Brad Davis

Fanatic, Opinions are like noses, most everbody has one of them. However, if you are going to express yours, I think you should do so in a positive manner or keep it to yourself, one or the other. For my two cents worth, my Grandson has been playing with and against Cale for the past 3 years, so I have had the opportunity to see him play many times. In my opinion he is one of the best, and we also have several more young players that are almost as good. Let's keep it positive or keep it to ourselves.

I sometimes cannot believe the level of envy displayed by competitors. Cale Iorg's ability will show itself soon, because those who make the decisions don't play the political game when talent and money is at stake. There is a definite reason for the attention shown Cale at this point and the front office personnel of the MLB don't waste money needlessly. They see something in Cale Iorg or they wouldn't be following him so closely.

It is also nice to know that the MLB will determine his worth and not someone with the "Green eyed Monster" of envy.

Also, I know clearly that Garth Iorg didn't get Cale's scholarship to Alabama. Cale did this. He also had several other options, which means several other D1 schools think he can play in the SEC and so do I.

Edited by PG Player ID Director

Well you all can post all these stats you won't. HE IS NOT THAT GOOD. Put it this way if Cale is one of the top guys in the East the East must be down this year. I would take Derek Treece anyday over Cale. Sorry, Cale just hasnt impressed me. You all can say all you want about the pro scouts coming to watch Cale play but there have been several pro scouts and Powell, SOuth Doyle, Farragut, Karns, Halls games so its not like they are coming to watch All MIGHTY CALE. And HiwasseeVol (Mr. Lee) we know you do the stats for Karns and stuff so of course you are going to think hes great and try and talk him up and brag about him. I would just about guarantee to you that Mr. Treece would outplay Cale anyday of the week, I mean Treece gets the ball out of the infield. It's ok you all can talk him up and get publicity but I know of a lot of people in Knoxville who don't think Cale is all you Karns people think he is. Once again Karns was better off without Cale.

Ok, I have played against him this year and im just going to say yes he is that good. One of our best hitters hit a absolute rocket in the hole and it seemed like he took 2 steps in the hole and back handed it and threw him out by 5 steps and the guy running runs a 6.9 60. I don't care what anyone says he is all around a great player he has speed, he can hit, and his glove is tremendous. The game you saw may not have been his best game, but you have to look at this he is HUMAN and human's make mistakes. Either way you look at it he is one of the best around the East.

I've also said my last about Cale. I think I adequately made my point, as well as several other excellent posts on the subject from a number of different posters.

Sportsfanatic01 - YOU OWE HIWASSEE VOL AN APOLOGY.

There is NOBODY in the Knoxville area that is doing more for Knoxville area ballplayers. HiwasseeVol has tirelessly promoted players from all over the area. Not just Karns. He does this on his own time at the expense of whatever free time he might have. He's not doing it to further any agenda, or to secure perks for his son. He does it because he sees a tremendous need for promotion of the sport we love. HiwasseeVol has networked with baseball gurus from around the country. Thanks to him, folks outside of Tennessee have learned that we play a pretty good brand of baseball around here.

I don't know if you were just playing around, or serious, about your attacks. I don't really care. However, I couldn't let your crap be read by those who aren't as familiar with Cale, or HiwasseeVol, and believe something that is a fabrication of your alleged mind.

Sportsfanatic01 - YOU OWE HIWASSEE VOL AN APOLOGY.

There is NOBODY in the Knoxville area that is doing more for Knoxville area ballplayers. HiwasseeVol has tirelessly promoted players from all over the area. Not just Karns. He does this on his own time at the expense of whatever free time he might have. He's not doing it to further any agenda, or to secure perks for his son. He does it because he sees a tremendous need for promotion of the sport we love. HiwasseeVol has networked with baseball gurus from around the country. Thanks to him, folks outside of Tennessee have learned that we play a pretty good brand of baseball around here.

Ditto

Why should sportsfanatic apologize to anyone. Like everyone said, we all have our opinions. And by the way Sportsfanatic had a pro scout watch him 2 or 3 times in the past month so i was just wondering why he should be jealous of Cale. Oh Cale I would thank my daddy for all the PUB.

Cale can take care of himself. For that matter, so can HiwasseeVol.

But when someone casts stones at HiwasseeVol, and implies that he's showing favoritism, and is ignorant of the good work he does for area baseball, then I can't sit back quietly.