Most disappointing programs

tomm herr

In the past few years a few teams in the west tn area have had some talent to win and haven't. They have a good year in about every five years, why and what programs?

I'll throw one out there on the table, Dresden. Probably the biggest school in their district, and they have not won their district in at least six to seven years, why?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IT IS NOT THE COACHING AT BEECH. BEECH USUALLY HAS GOOD PLAYERS, BUT SOMETIMES THAT DOESNT MATTER. HONESTLY, THIS YEAR THEY ARE VERY YOUNG IT LOOKS LIKE TO ME. NEXT YEAR THEY WILL BE TOUGH TO HANDLE. I HAVE COACHED WITH MIKE HAYES, AND I CAN TELL YOU HE DOES THE RIGHT THINGS. I WOULD BE TH FIRST TO SUPPORT THE COACHING AT BEECH. NOW, THE PRINCIPAL THERE IS A KNOW IT ALL JERK, AND I HOPE HE DOESNT TREAY HAYES THE WAY HE AHS TREATED SOME OTHERS THERE. OF COURSE, IF YOU ARE A BASKETBALL COACH, YOU ARE OK AT BEECH.

I've coached against Coach Hayes in the past and feel his teams are always well prepared. From what I understand, his team is very young this year. Look at that district. Year-in-year-out someone represents that district in the state tournament or comes very close.

i know who you are redsman. i can tell you that a prgram you have coached in is disappointed- you were terrible in cookeville and lebanon, and you are not coaching now. i told everybody up there you wouldnt make it - now quit livivng off your daddy. you dont know anything about baseball.

OK- FIRST, I DONT UNDERSTAND SOME OF THIS. CHAMPS 93 - YOU ARE EITHER JED DOUGLAS AND TRYING TO BE SILLY, OR SOME DISGRUNTLED PLAYER OR PARENT. WHAT'S UP? I SAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EXCEPT DEFENDING A FRIEND.

SECOND - E5, I DO TRY TO CALL. YOU NEVER ARE AVAILABLE. HIT ME UP ON THE E-MAIL, AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY NEW NUMBER.

You have to understand for a team to be good the players along with the coaches must dedicate them selves to the game. The players here at Lookout Valley have not yet realized this concept and are still losing ballgames and yet they have some great talent. Dedication is the key and the want to play.