Most disappointing programs

tomm herr

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IT HAS BEEN A VERY DISAPPOINTING YEAR. INJURIES HAVE TAKEN THIER TOLL, AND THE PITCHING AFTER EDDIE ORTEGA HAS BEEN INCONSISTENT AT BEST. THEY LOST THE BIG 1B WHO TRANSFERRED FROM MIAMI. UNLESS THEY CAN FIND SOME PITCHERS TO STEP UP, THE DAWGS WONT GO VERY FAR. THE LAST TWO SEASONS HAVE NOT BEEN TOO SATISFYING FOR #6, I CAN TELL YOU THAT.

In10City - Not quite sure why. Coach is a great guy. One possible theory here is too many players on the team. However, I did hear something the other day though - Beech has a baseball team - not a program. Talent is young, but it's there. I do think a weakness this team has is manufacturing runs - could be setting a school record for the most players picked off base. Definitely a problem.

THE 1B BROKE HIS FOOT. THAT TOOK 14 HR AND 5O SOMETHING RBI. THEY ARE THIRD IN THE TRANSOUTH. PLAY FREED HARDEMAN THIS WEEKEND. THE TOURNEY WILL BE VERY TOUGH FOR THEM. TREVECCA, LEE, UNION , MAYBE BERRY ARE THE FAVORITES.

REDSMAN........Seven sixteenths of one inch: That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. no need in capitals. thank you.