Trinity

ThePenAtrAtoR69

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are a very good team, we played them in the icebreaker and man can those kids shoot, if i remember correctly most of them have a left and a right so it is hard to match up with them, #50 is their all american from last year he can play anywhere and has an incredible shot, overall good team and will give u a run for their money, they whooped us

they are a very good team, we played them in the icebreaker and man can those kids shoot, if i remember correctly most of them have a left and a right so it is hard to match up with them, #50 is their all american from last year he can play anywhere and has an incredible shot, overall good team and will give u a run for their money, they whooped us

I seriously doubt that Trinity is sending anyone anywhere. Kentucky lacrosse is pretty young and not very developed. I would bet that the KY state champ would finish 4th or 5th in TN.

ya he was a defensemen, but will be playing middie in college probaly. like half the time he played longstick middie on offense. He can't go anywhere. there have been a lot of rumors about this, but i think he is going to hofstra, which is what someone on their team said. overall trinity is not that bad of a team. they were a very athletic team. In other sports they are like MBA, but i think upper tier DI could handle them. Red twin is right, about 4th 5th or 6th. I would consider them the caliber of a USN or FHS

ya he was a defensemen, but will be playing middie in college probaly. like half the time he played longstick middie on offense. He can't go anywhere. there have been a lot of rumors about this, but i think he is going to hofstra, which is what someone on their team said. overall trinity is not that bad of a team. they were a very athletic team. In other sports they are like MBA, but i think upper tier DI could handle them. Red twin is right, about 4th 5th or 6th. I would consider them the caliber of a USN or FHS

Hoftra is a very good program that has historically recruited almost entirely from its own backyard of Long Island. Maybe the kid is trying to walk on there but there is no one from KY on their Letter of Intent list.

#12 was clocked at 97 mph last year

I dont think people understand how hard a 97 mph shot is. There might be a total of 5 or 6 players in NCAA Division I that shoot that hard. Ben Bailey has arguably the hardest shot in TN history and he would be luck to break 90 his senior year of high school.