Warren County vs. Cookeville

wc15

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im proud of warren county. they played their hearts out today to show up a former coach that thought he would beat us. cookville fans whined on the other hand about us being cheaters. well its kind of hard to say we cheated when we still beat you with one man down. so now you know for a fact that warren county deserves their wins so get over it and quit making up excuses.

Just what Cookeville fan/fans whined? I was there from 4:15 to 7:30 at the field and seen no such actions except normal fan support for their team. When the game was over all was said and done. I don't beleive the coach was "showed up" , he's take a 1-5-1 team and made them competive in 1 year. It's easy to post stuff on the pages when theirs no face to go with it and you can put your own spin on things.

If you read the post don he didn't say they were whining about the game yesterday, it was the comment that people got cheated when they play at Warren County. Anyways, by the sounds of it, sounded like a good game, congrats to Warren County on a win i'm sure their players really wanted. But with Warren County a #2 seed and Cookeville a #3 seed, these two teams will meet again in the district semifinals (that are held at Warren County this year) if they both win their first round game. Coach Hardee back on Warren County's field but on the other sideline, what a story line.

Warren County will/should be the number one seed right beside Blackman since they lost to Riverdale lastnight 2-1. Should Blackman win the rest of their district game, they will finish with the same record as Warren County (6-1). What will mean as far at the brackets are concerned, with having two teams tied for the top seed?

This thread could have been a good one to talk about the game. Instead it turned into one where shots were taken at Coach Hardee. I'm ashamed. We should play the game and let the game speak for itself. I would say 3 District crowns, 2 region crowns, 1 final four appearance- is enough to rest your hat on.

All district players last year were Bratcher, Gutherie, and Tatsauro- who do you replace?

Please note that no current player has posted anything about this game negatively. Good game Cookeville and how about a win or a tie against Blackman:)

We should let this thread die!

Coach Alan Brownyard Warren Co

Yes, things definately got out of hand in this thread. My apologies to anyone offended; you included Coach Hardee. Believe it or not, I do have the upmost respect for the work you've done on Cookeville's team. Six more wins than last year...not bad. No more coach, player, ref bashing. Truce...

Congrats to the whole WC team. I heard things got out of hand a little bit in the end up you all held it together to come out with a win. Also, good job to Coach Hamilton and Brownyard on the whole season and getting this team to play to their full potential. I'll be there for the game tomorrow night cheering them on. Good luck!