Farragut vs. Maryville

rblsbaseball

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waldrop is pitching. Maryville won't score more than 2 runs, if they get that many. Farragut wins in a slaughter rule, 4 1/2 innings, as usual.

dude ur an idiot are u kidding me i hope u really dont think they are going to slaughter us b/c they didnt get any where close so know what ur talking about before u say it next time buddy

Farragut has already lost their game for the year, and with Kyle pitching they aren't going to lose tonight. Another 4 1/2 inning game as usual at Farragut.

god all these idiots think that farragut is going to run rule are u kidding me when is the last time they run ruled us please tell me..........in five games last year they didnt run rule us once i dont know what u all are talking about these days

god all these idiots think that farragut is going to run rule are u kidding me when is the last time they run ruled us please tell me..........in five games last year they didnt run rule us once i dont know what u all are talking about these days

well if its a victory for you guys not to be run ruled.... congrats... and i hope you have more "wins" like that

ps.. you should bring up that you played and lost to them 5 times last year... just a note to self

Edited by STATEment04

Congrats to Maryville baseball. They didn't receive the slaughter rule. This has already made their season a success.