McCallie

blu

I think Baylor and Mccallie are suffering fro mthe same disease: good teams that aren't doing nearly as well as they should. Mccallie should have put ND away. Baylor should have put Webb away. And as far as Baylor losing to Grace...biggest fluke in the history of soccer trust me. The Baylor-Mccallie game this week will make or break the season for both teams. Baylor might be able to get a 3 seed in the tournament depending on Webb. And Mccallie just flat out needs a win in the region or it might be looking at the number 5 seed. We'll see.

McCallie is a good team, we (BA) played them today at our place. They beat us and they are very good sports as well. They played hard and they unlike just about every team we have played didn't whine, didn't talk smack, they just played hard and took care of buisness. Supposedly they have been having a rough year or something, but today they seemed to be very strong. They should make a run out of their region, wouldnt be surprised to see them in state. I wish them the best of luck and it was great getting to play them today, they are a great team and great group of guys.