Cloudland

moosebychoice

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lander lineman, you need to stay off this board. Your spelling is embarrassing Cloudland high school. I don't know which lineman you are, but you better be getting in the weight room. I haven't seen any of you up there and I'm getting a little ticked off. I have a key to the gym, and I open it four days a week. The only people working hard in the weight room are has-beens including myself. Get your carcass in the gym! If Unaka beats us this year, I will eat you all alive! We worked hard to preserve our dominance over them the past 20 years, and you better not ruin it! :ph34r:

Guest Lander Power

Hey king, a lot of problems at cloudland right now! coaches not getting along, players not being committed. i see nothing but hard times ahead. keith has already tried to give the job back to mike.

I am new to this thread, however I follow Carter County sports pretty closely, and as far as Cloudland being inferior, thats just senseless.. Apprearently, you didn't look at all sports I believe Unaka won the state in Basketball, and baseball beat them unmercifully all season en route to the state tourney. Coach Keith is a great coach, but how are his assistants, You can be a good head man, but you can only be as good as your assistants. Unless their numbers increase they could be in for some rough seasons ahead, dont forget Sullivan East, and Cherokee will be pretty tough customers in the early season, so hopefully you will be pretty healthy when Unaka comes to call. if not it could be the end of a long winning streak. by the way All the county schools had 35 or more players out for s[ring except hampton, how many did cloudland have.

hey king , it might take more than the weight room, to fix cloudland's problems. they better focus on East and Cherokee, instead Unaka, if not they might not make it to the Unaka game.

By the way Mike Lunsford is reportedly the next head coach at Unaka, that's what the double play sports paper said...........................

I don't know about Mike going to UNAKA :ph34r:.But I think that is just bad . But any way I know the landers will over power them . Even if mike knows every play CLOUDLAND will run . KING who are u I know everyone who has a key to the gym. All u landers keep workin hard in the weight room :D so u can beat the Rangers,EAST,and cherokee.

first of all king you are a little whimp so i doubt if you've been in the weight room. you need to try to do some bench presses with your brain because it needs to expand. you put it inside a hummingbirds behind and it would fly backwards.

anyone who looks like bevis has to be a butt head. as for cloudland quit dogging the lineman unless you want me to take your girlfriend. one look at my muscles and build and she would laugh at the site of you. i will dominate you bunch of highlanders this fall. you couldn't line up against a plastic punch bag and knock it down.

your woman don't like you anyway king more like queen