IS MILAN A SURPRISING TEAM THIS YEAR

milansoccer#20

This stuff is getting old. You gentlemen from outside the West Tennessee area are right. Milan has nothing to brag about. That includes their writing ability. I am very proud of how you all have conducted yourselves in your replies to the Milan players. Like I've said before, talk is cheap.

For the district that Milan plays within, they are decent but that is all. They have a LONG way to go before they can even think of doing well outside of their district.

Milan has a great football program and the soccer program is fighting to gain a foothold. These fellows evidently are having a tough time gaining respect from their own city. Let's cut them a little slack and hope that their program gets up and running so they can compete in more than their disctrict. This would be good for them and soccer as a whole in West Tennessee.

Till that happens...Let's encourage the teams in Middle and East Tennessee to do well. Maybe you fellows from Middle Tennessee could come west and scrimmage next year. I've seen you all play and even played with one of your teams in years past. You all have been awsome for many years!

These guys ought to want to LEARN from you! ;)

Edited by Bald one

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a milan soccer fan and proud of what you have done this year but if you would play as aggesive as your are writing for respect you might get it.You must remember all these people you are asking to respect you have earned it.You dont just ask for it and get it YOU EARN IT!!!Milan is big on football but you have just started a new sport for milan it will be a tough road to earn respect but all the other teams in your area started just the same as you have and they are all still learning the game.The competition in your area is good but get out of your area and play some teams that have a pay coach and you will see a big difference.I think i will enjoy watching milan soccer but i dont like you toting your own horn.EARN IT !!!!!!!!!!

Well... The Milan/Haywood game was many things but AWESOME doesn't describe it. :D

Hurt is right. Who in the world could imagine a 16 point game!

I couldn't figure out what the defenses were doing either. "Holes" should have been the name given to the defenses last night or better yet "mass confusion".

I certainly hope we see better tomorrow night in the Martin/Haywood game.

Hurt, You guys looked good in the first half. You moved the ball pretty freely and your crosses were right on.

Did Trenton ever mount an offense? (Evidently not by the score but did they ever threaten?)

Im not sure but im not surprised about the high scoring because haywoods defense is horrible. My High School team scored 5 on them and my club team lit up 9 on them. But im gonna give it to Freddy. He has probly scored 90% of the teams goals over the season and has carried at best a mediocre team