tennis equipment

coldcheese3

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to disagree with you on this one. I used to stink at tennis, but when I bought my electronic dunlop racket which automatically serves around 150 mph, equipped it with some sticky grips made by the krazy glue co. and got a couple of lucky balls (courtesy of the third) I'm now undefeated in high school play as a junior. But hey what do I know? I'm only the best out there.

now that you're the best, its time to make a contribution to the tennis community. start by posting on coacht and enlightneing us all. After a while, when you're considered elite, perhaps you can get all thos boxes and a title like "record holder" by your name. eventually, you might be considered for a + membership or a moderator position.

It should be obvious by now that I do not need to enlighten weaklings like yourself to know how good of an athlete I truly am. The playing speaks for itself. So I am sorry if you have a chip on your shoulder because The Almighty chose not to gift you like he did me. Life's not fair... Get over it.. Oh, but I do have an open position for a towel boy if you feel so inclined.

alright you little (dadgummit i cant use those words (dadgummit i cant even use that word to express my inability to use those word on this board))! Life's not fair bttrwkle! Seriously, how do you talk through your playing? Grunt phrases during your serves? Bounce the ball in morse code? Seriously, I've got you beat on this forum.

Well I'm afraid that I'm no match for the amazing writing skills you possess, but since this is an athletic post why don't you let "athletic" people voice their views, while I'm deciding where my future in tennis lies, you can stay in your dark little corner and continue trying to come up with ways to "beat me" as you so eloquently put it, in this forum. But please, by all means continue with your posts because I get much humor out of the ridiculousness of them, such as (grunt phrases through your serves.) Good one, but I talk through my playing by beating everyone I face. But I guess a novice like yourself wouldn't know what it's like to consistently dominate people. I'll tell you sometime though, since you're obviously missing out on the benefits that being a great player can bring you.