tennis equipment

coldcheese3

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously hitting little greenish-yellow balls across a court at 150mph isn't anywhere near as good as my sport. I'm built like a bulldozer 6'6" 275lbs and can churn out a sub 4 40yd. While I'm busy playing football in the NFL (making hundreds of millions of dollars per year), you'll be busy scraping your way up through the ranks of tennis, starting at YMCA tennis tournaments. You'll hafta beat myriad old men with their sloppy washed-up backhand top-spin serves. You'll hafta make your way through so many brackets that it looks like they held the universal matrix of matrices. And if you're lucky, after 10 or 15 years, you'll find yourself at the French Open. You won't even get any real cheers from any of the fans-- they're limited to those polite tennis/golf claps. Meanwhile, I'll be ready for retirement with several million in the bank and in verious markets. By this time, I'll have rolled over my IRA, stramlined my 401k, and opened several Swiss bank accounts. In short, you'll be reduced to selling your name on the front of cereal boxes and getting television coverage once a year while I'll be on TV every Sunday night. By the time you'll be starting to work, I'll be laughing all the way to the bank. Ha Ha indeed.