State Champs

saywhat?

Guest kenwoodrun

I have a ton of respect for Harpeth Hall and I love Coach Russ. But I think she'd be the first to tell you that head to head, Brentwood beats them.

Guest kenwoodrun

BHS wins under just about any conditions imaginable. I'm pretty sure Brentwood and Harpeth Hall went head to head the other night? Or maybe it was just Brentwood's boys vs. MBA...but I know Brentwood's girls went against either BA or HH the other night because it was in Friday's Tennessean box score

(Does somebody have yesterday's Tennessean??????)

Brentwood is unbeatable because they do not have a single glaring weakness. And then when you try to match up with them in the relays, they destroy you. 4x8? Sub 10. 4x4? 4:00 (this week). 4x2? 1:47ish. Skinner running 11:11 in the 3200 in a 3-way meet. Gnass vaulting 11' at will. Again, MUS and HH could break them up here and there and BA could to with Davies and her hurdle power...but Brentwood is just a dynasty, an empire. Just untouchable right now.