Riverdale Softball

Boro Balla06

They won't make it past sub-state or sectionals or whatever it is called. No one in districts seven or eight can beat Cumberland Co. or Soddy at that time of year. I think they are once again the best two AAA teams in the state. Riverdale is a year away from competing for the State title. They will be much better next year.

Boy aren't yall a bunch of pessimists. They have a shot. They have two very good pitchers and their team is really pumped up. Coach Breedon may have an even stronger team next year but I think they have a chance this year. Their hitting and defense has really improved. More importantly they want it and they want it bad. Anything can happen. Never underestimate Riverdales coach. :)

Gotta agree with mynameis and redbaron. Both are playing very good right now. Saw Soddy destroy the competition irecently in the Border Battle. Saw Cumberland throw a 2 hitter against David Lipscomb with one pitcher (beating Megan Rhodes), then a perfect game against Lincoln with another pitcher down in Waverly. Repeat of 2003 in Memphis. Soddy won't dominate the state like last year, but I think the hitting will be the key.

Soddy #1 Cumberland Co. #2 Nobody else even close.

Hey Raiderone this is great bulletin board material isn't it. Having played all three (Riverdale, Soddy, and Cumberland) all three are very capable of advancing and winning the state. No schedule has been tougher than Riverdale's and I think they are ready to make a big run. Have to like their chances against anyone in a winner take all game like the regional first round or substate. Jeff and Weave have them believing in themselves and I believe too.