Foreign Exchange students

gopher15

Such a typical arrogant American attitude. Actually, Americans are way behind European football. Real football is what Americans call soccer. What Americans call football is really not football. You see in soccer (football to the rest of the civilized and uncivilized world for that fact) you use your foot to kick the ball, which is the object of the game, so it is called football. In football (American style), obviously you use your foot to kick the ball every now and then, but the object is not to kick, it is to run. Football (Western World Style, except Mexico, Cananda, and South America) should be called Runningball. That makes more sense.

Also, it does not take a lot game planning, training, etc... to play football (from here on out referred to as runningball to cut down on confusion). Runningball is quite simple. Get you some big guys in front and block for quick guys. How hard is that? To make it easier yet, every 3-8 seconds in runningball you go back to talk in a huddle. Wow, that takes a lot of endurance to play 3-8 seconds. Now don't get me wrong, i like runningball a whole hole lot, but football takes more endurance. Football is a great sport. FES should NOT be allowed to play football because they have an unfair advantage, but should be allowed to play runningball.

Last thought, football is HUGE in the rest of the world, as many people come to a football game as comes to a NASCAR (go Rusty!) race in America.

We"re in AMERICA...not another country so "runningball" is football. The comment about "such a typical arrogant American" What's that suppose to mean? If you don't like America and the right to Free Speech as one of my football coaches says...You don't have a seatbelt on GET OUT if you don't like it get out!!! So if you didn't liek the post don't read it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a typical arrogant American attitude.  Actually, Americans are way behind European football.  Real football is what Americans call soccer.  What Americans call football is really not football.  You see in soccer (football to the rest of the civilized and uncivilized world for that fact) you use your foot to kick the ball, which is the object of the game, so it is called football.  In football (American style), obviously you use your foot to kick the ball every now and then, but the object is not to kick, it is to run.  Football (Western World Style, except Mexico, Cananda, and South America) should be called Runningball.  That makes more sense.

Also, it does not take a lot game planning, training, etc... to play football (from here on out referred to as runningball to cut down on confusion).  Runningball is quite simple.  Get you some big guys in front and block for quick guys.  How hard is that?  To make it easier yet, every 3-8 seconds in runningball you go back to talk in a huddle.  Wow, that takes a lot of endurance to play 3-8 seconds.  Now don't get me wrong, i like runningball a whole hole lot, but football takes more endurance.  Football is a great sport.  FES should NOT be allowed to play football because they have an unfair advantage, but should be allowed to play runningball.

Last thought, football is HUGE in the rest of the world, as many people come to a football game as comes to a NASCAR (go Rusty!) race in America.

We"re in AMERICA...not another country so "runningball" is football. The comment about "such a typical arrogant American" What's that suppose to mean? If you don't like America and the right to Free Speech as one of my football coaches says...You don't have a seatbelt on GET OUT if you don't like it get out!!! So if you didn't liek the post don't read it.

How will he know if he likes it if he doesn't read it? Also isn't this just a message board, isn't he allowed to express his opinions just as much as you. How about if you don't like it if you don't read his posts. Also America has just one capital letter in it, but I guess since we are in America you can spell it however you want.

I'm not a native American. I was born in AMERICA though, so that makes ME an American. I don't have any problem with foreigners so don't think I do. I mean every city has to have a manager of a 7eleven. I can spell "gopher15" I just wanted to let them know what country they're in. I like this message board thats the reason I post on it. Nobody said that I didn't like his post either.

Edited by 02Wildcat

I was born in AMERICA though, so that makes you an American.

How does the fact that YOU were born in AMErica make ME an AmericaN? Not sure about your logic on that one. Since you were born an AMERican does that make all 6 billion people worldwide AmeRIcans as well? Or is it just a one-to-one thing? Please enlighten me, for I was not born in America and thus do not have such an education as you seem to. I do manage a 7-Eleven, however, so thanks for the props!!!!!!

Upon further review of your post, I htink I see where you're going with this. So let me ask you this: If you were born in a chicken house would that make you a chicken? If you were born on Uranus (which apparently that's where your head is) would than make you Uranese? Of course I'm still a bit confused b/c maybe if YOU were born in either of these places then that would make ME a chicken or Uranese, repsectively.

Please clarify.

RUNNINGBALL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!