Foreign Exchange students

gopher15

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does the fact that YOU were born in AMErica make ME an AmericaN?  Not sure about your logic on that one.  Since you were born an AMERican does that make all 6 billion people worldwide AmeRIcans as well?  Or is it just a one-to-one thing?  Please enlighten me, for I was not born in America and thus do not have such an education as you seem to.  I do manage a 7-Eleven, however, so thanks for the props!!!!!!

Upon further review of your post, I htink I see where you're going with this.  So let me ask you this: If you were born in a chicken house would that make you a chicken?  If you were born on Uranus (which apparently that's where your head is) would than make you Uranese?  Of course I'm still a bit confused b/c maybe if YOU were born in either of these places then that would make ME a chicken or Uranese, repsectively.

Please clarify.

RUNNINGBALL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A person born in America is an American..enough said. If you weren't born in the USA you're not an American how more simple could it be? It doesn't take the head cashier from Wal-Mart to figure that one out. Thats all that I have to say. I'm an American and proud of it. I don't care if you manage the 7eleven or get wicker baskets full of snakes for Christmas You're not an American unless you're born in America. You can become a legal American Citizen in 7 years but you're still not a American.... :rolleyes:

Edited by 02Wildcat

A person born in America is an American..enough said. If you weren't born in the USA you're not an American how more simple could it be? It doesn't take the head cashier from Wal-Mart to figure that one out. Thats all that I have to say. I'm an American and proud of it. I don't care if you manage the 7eleven or get wicker baskets full of snakes for Christmas You're not an American unless you're born in America. You can become a legal American Citizen in 7 years but you're still not a American.... :rolleyes:

But Apu is right, Wildcat02. You said "I was born in AMERICA though, so that makes you an American." There is some confusion here. Perhaps your arrogance is getting in the way of your own thinking. I am pleased to hear that you coach told you the "Seat Belt" school of thought. Seems like you're getting quite an education. You should major in ethnocentrism in college.

As for Wildcat02., I don't think he's making fun of your name, nor do I think he desires to be like you, I think he is making fun OF YOU. Understandable, because you're a pretty easy target. Most arrogant Americans are.

"Eddie Van Halen" I edited my post so that you and bubla bubla can now read it correctly. I guess if you weren't a bleeding heart liberal you could see my point "EDV" The seatbelt...that was in reference to football. My coach told a kid that because he was complaining about not enough playing time. I am majoring in Biology but thanks for being concerned about my education. The new 02Wildcat can make fun all he wants. As for you get some backbone... ;)

Edited by 02Wildcat

This thread makes about as much sense as the one about strength coaches.

P.T. Barnum was right when he said, "there's a sucker born every minute."

Some people will believe any post and argue with it. Gopher, I can't wait to see what you stir up next.

"Eddie Van Halen" I edited my post so that you and bubla bubla can now read it correctly. I guess if you weren't a bleeding heart liberal you could see my point "EDV" The seatbelt...that was in reference to football. My coach told a kid that because he was complaining about not enough playing time. I am majoring in Biology but thanks for being concerned about my education. The new 02Wildcat can make fun all he wants. As for you get some backbone... ;)

You are obviously not a biology major or you would know that people are vertebrates which means they already have backbones.

I do, I work at a printing press. Hince, my name, paper.

AND whoever said I am as transparent as my name, paper, could you please explain. I have never seen trasnparent paper. I have seen invisible ink (well not really because it is invisible).

What type of pen do you use on transparent paper?

If you work at a printing press then you would know that there is a such thing as transparent paper. You might want to get into a new profession like teaching or something. There are some openings at my sons school. The football team needs some new coaches because they are too busy posting on coacht. I hear they are paying pretty good since our tuition went up AGAIN.

AMERICA RULES!!!!!

pain is painful

Rules what? That is an open ended statement.

Rules football? (or runningball as the moron paper said)

Rules soccer? (or communist kickball as the other moron gopher said)

Rules all the idiots in the world?

Rules all biology majors? (the only other easier major is elementary ed.)

pain is painful-----------that was deep, now i know why you are

biology major

Is this in conjuction with the America rules statement? Or just a random thoughtless thought?

AMERICA RULES!!!!!

pain is painful

biology major

Is this in conjuction with the America rules statement? Or just a random thoughtless thought?

Let me spell it out for you Pfananatic- A-M-E-R-I-C-A R-U-L-E-S!!!!! America is filled with americans, and all the non-americans that live in america can just go back home which means they will still be in america with all us americans who live in america. If you don't like it in AMERICA then you can just quit getting on coacht and reading about americans who love america and want america to be a great place to live for americans who live in america. So if you don't like what I have to say then go live somewhere where that americans who don't like america can go wish they lived in america!!!!! So if that doesn't clear it up then go somewhere that does besides america!!!!

"Pain hurts"

Edited by 02wildcat.

AMERICA RULES!!!!!

pain is painful

biology major

Pantherfanatic....I believe that it was the other 02Wildcat with the . at the end of his name not me. As for a biology major being easy, what did you major in?? You my friend are the idiot. No doubt about it full blooded idiot.