District 3-AAA Tournament Bracket

HiwasseeVol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks HV,for the excellent reporting of district 3aaa.I think Karns was flat tonite.Cody Phibbs did pitch well(59 pithches in 5 innings I think).You have a great group of players and parents whom he has played with in the past.It interesting to note that Halls only pitched sophmores in the 3AAA district tournment(Lockwood and Phibbs).Looks like a good future for Halls! The next game with S-D will be a great match-up.Good Luck to Karns! I hope someday to meet you and dicuss baseball HV.GO HALLS!!!!

Thanks HV,for the excellent reporting of district 3aaa.I think Karns was flat tonite.Cody Phibbs did pitch well(59 pithches in 5 innings I think).You have a great group of players and parents whom he has played with in the past.It interesting to note that Halls only pitched sophmores in the 3AAA district tournment(Lockwood and Phibbs).Looks like a good future for Halls! The next game with S-D will be a great match-up.Good Luck to Karns! I hope someday to meet you and dicuss baseball HV.GO HALLS!!!!

tennstar33,

You should have stopped by and said Hi., I had Cody for 58 pitches, 33 K's and 22 B's. Halls has a very good crop of young players, they seem to be of a more physical variety than ours. ;)

They will be the team to beat for at least the next two years in 3-AAA.

Edited by HiwasseeVol

Yeah a great deal of Karns fans showed up tonight...seemed like more than we had over on our Halls side. I would really like to see the beavers give the admirals a game. Everyone just wants to see Farragut lose. I have many friends that play on the team as well as many of the players in our district but I, as would about all of district 3-AAA, would like to see Farragut lose to Karns. I think it could happen. Anything is possible. Halls doesn't have the easiest game either with South Doyle. South Doyle is a pretty stacked team. It would be nice to see the Region Championship to have the same match-up as the District Championship did tonight with the two 3-AAA teams. I talked to a Karns' Dad in the bathroom today before the game and we both agreed that we were tired of seeing Farragut get all the props. Don't get me wrong they deserve every one of their honors and the respect they have, but it would just be a nice change to see them go out early. With all that said, good luck to everyone in the region.

I think it will be a rematch of a District championship game as well, but I think it will be 4AAA's SD and Farragut in the region final.

HVol,

The race is on.....but no poll-to-poll action......maybe the pitching rubber to home plate?

We are always happy to host a fine program like Karns. Their fans and parents are great sports and their team is made up of quality competitors.

As to folks being tired of Farragut and their winning streaks......it understandable people want their teams to win, and Gomerkid your right.....Karns can be Farragut......anyone can on that "given day" if they come to play....but all I can say about the Admiral's on this or anyother given gameday; is that they will be there on time, dressed, and ready to play. Go Admiral's.

HVol,

The race is on.....but no poll-to-poll action......maybe the pitching rubber to home plate?

We are always happy to host a fine program like Karns. Their fans and parents are great sports and their team is made up of quality competitors.

As to folks being tired of Farragut and their winning streaks......it understandable people want their teams to win, and Gomerkid your right.....Karns can be Farragut......anyone can on that "given day" if they come to play....but all I can say about the Admiral's on this or anyother given gameday; is that they will be there on time, dressed, and ready to play. Go Admiral's.

COngratulations to Halls on repeating as District 3AAA tourney champs. Great Job guys you all are playing well. Represent our district well, you all should beat SD if you come ready to play and Lockwood is lights out like he has been the last 2 starts. I don't see Karns beating Farragut with Waldrop on the mound which I dont really see anybody beating them with Waldrop throwing. But I wish Karns and Halls the best of luck and represent 3AAA

i agree with sportsfanatic..South Doyle is very beatable if you come to play...i know that powell beat them earlier in the year, the game wound up being a closer than it should have been but i think if Halls comes out and swings the sticks they shouldnt have any trouble especially if Lockwood is on....when hes hot hes hot and not many can touch him.Good Luck

i agree with sportsfanatic..South Doyle is very beatable if you come to play...i know that powell beat them earlier in the year, the game wound up being a closer than it should have been but i think if Halls comes out and swings the sticks they shouldnt have any trouble especially if Lockwood is on....when hes hot hes hot and not many can touch him.Good Luck

south doyle has a lot of good pitching.......