The Rangers are playing pretty good baseball. If they can get every team to get into a slugging match with them, they stand a good chance of winning. Texas' pitching is still a bit weak. It is great to see the return of an American League game like the Rangers and the Tigers had the other night...Texas 16 Detroit 15.

The Rangers are playing pretty good baseball.  If they can get every team to get into a slugging match with them, they stand a good chance of winning.  Texas' pitching is still a bit weak.  It is great to see the return of an American League game like the Rangers and the Tigers had the other night...Texas 16 Detroit 15.

That game was wild: 18 runs combined in one inning (one short of the MLB record).

I don't like the Rangers coach but I do like seeing them win without A-Rod. Maybe more teams should trade away their $20 million players. lol Just think if they win the World Series, Boston will trade away Manny Ramirez for almost nothing. lol :lol:

Agreeing with GB, seeing the Rangers do well without A-Rod puts a smile on my face. From what ive seen, he hasnt done much in the Bronx this month. No doubt, hes a good player, but not worth all that money.

Guest Oakland

now if they could only get rid of chan ho park :lol: . like him or not, buck showalter is one of the better coaches around and will make tecas a consistent playoff threat