Heritage softball

ILuvsports

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did Monday. And after all the trash the Maryville fans were talking before hand... it is sure cool to see.

I am a fan of Coach Hawk and the Maryville program, but I have throughly enjoyed this.

Never ever talk trash about any team, cause you never know when it's your turn to take out the garbage.

Congrads Heritage Lady Mountaineers!

you mean which one found the nut, obviously heritage did, i mean they won didnt they. im not sure the heritage people knew what to do once they beat maryville, i mean that never happens, in any sport

Maybe you ought to attend a few girls Basketball games

a win is a win.. and heritage made errors too.. shelley played on heck of a game especially since she still had a concussion after a severe softball accident in karns region 2 challenge.... HHS's bats are coming around and hit nikki VERY well... i liked shelleys game winning home run off of her change up.. and i like heritages defense.. they have one of the best shortstops and 1st baseman and catchers around.. you should be proud HHS Coach.. i cant wait to see yall in district.. Wb supported hhs too.. I would like to know who Rebelraider is.. they talk alot of trash but dont seem to wanna say there name.. id like to find out.. :D

WAY TO GO HERITAGE.. even if mhs says hhs won cuz of errors.. it still goes down in the books as a heritage win.. and it knocks mhs out of the #2 spot!! WAY TO GO LADIES..! :D haha

Heritage will never beat MAryville Heritage was just lucky they were lucky against Alcoa too didny win big like they thought they would did they? And Heritage talks smack too assk some of the Alcoa players what they say Alcoa could beat heitage right now if they played them today