McCallie vs. Baylor

dkmilk

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCallie 2-0. It will be a McCallie dominated game throughout. Baylor has some solid players in Dougher, Geismar, and Spitalny...but lets be honest here...McCallie has the depth. It all starts with the keeper Trey Meyer and lets not forget those incredible guys they have in the middle. Chris Love is a heck of a player and Templeton just scored two goals against Brentwood. Senior leadership being better than Baylor leadership will overcome anything else.

i still think this one will end in a TIE, but if anybody wins it, its gonna be baylor. i just think they have better talent and play the better game. if it does end in a tie, i guess webb gets the 2 seed. how crazy is that. either way, come tournament time, anybody can beat anybody else.

Clever statement there Jake. And I am glad as you say Baylor is going to "bring it." And I am so glad that you inputed the bibliography of where this information came from. Unfortunately you need to bring some oranges for half time because thats the sweetest thing you will taste all day.

BA would probably beat every public school in chattanooga, except for Ooltewah, Soddy, and CSAS. However, they would not hang with Notre Dame, CCS, Baylor, or McCallie. They were skilled, but small and not terribly agresssive. However, it appears you had a young team so the future is birght.

mccallie is going to win because they have a awesome back up keeper alex crabtree who can step in and make good saves along with trey. also mccallie has outstanding forwards( joel and pj) as well as a strong midfield who will control the center of the field.