Powell spring practice

redandblack63

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best what?......recruiter...stop whining over powell....lol

hmmm remember a kid named cruze?

do you mean bird? yea he was on the powell team in 1996, since i knew his family i told my players to not hit him, we had to stop that game twice to wait on an ambulance. he was a smart kid, transferred to the best.

shame on me....lol....i was blaming bigcat with ruining hs football

and all the time john paul held the title of recruiting king...........forgive my ignorance...

can you walk thru halls after dark by yourself?

i now understand dills post all knox co belongs to john paul.... ;)

Edited by robpride

Central does indeed have a reputation of attracting students from other school zones to play football. How about Maryville aka the Blount Co. All Stars. Some say Central recruits but I believe the one that was most accused of that is now back home at Powell. I love my Bobcats but we must admit that if people are attracted to the best right now they would be going to Fulton. They are presently the kings of the KIL as far as Football goes. Looking forward to being at the AE scrimmage next week. The Cats should be at full strength. It appears the Baseball team will make an early exit form the tournament. It will be a good test for the boys.