Coalfield and Midway

goinggoinggone

How do you think the Lady Jackets played againts the Lady Waves? I think that we did okay after we started hitting the ball. Both of the pitchers did good Maresa Sexton came in the top of the 5th (I think) with no outs and 2 people on base. She had 4 or 5 k's in that game and the final score was 9-6 Coalfield.

I think that the lady jackets played an okay game to, but they could have done better. We actually hit better than we have been in the last few games. Jessica Underwood did pitch a good game with some strikeouts, and when it was time to bat Casey Jackson hit a nice ball out in left field and so did Crystal Jones and both of those hits scored in runs I believe.Good job Lady Jackets.

I've umpired Coalfield several times this season. I will say that this game was the best I've seen them play thus far. It was definently a good bounce back from their defeat to Sunbright. Good Game Lady Jackets.

Also Midway looked pretty strong. They may be a team to watch out for in their disrtict...

lusciouscheetah36:

Welcome to the board! Who's Roland? Wasn't he a student at Coalfield that got kicked out a year or two ago??? :o

Hey, you're absolutely KILLING the ball lately! KEEP IT UP! ;)

By the way, aren't cheetahs supposed to be FAST??? :ph34r:

---rSquared

Edited by rSquared

Thanks, B. I looked for the info you needed on MPG, but I can't find that scorebook anywhere! I remember giving it to a couple of the Oakdale players to use for info for the yearbook at the end of that season and I either didn't get it back or left it in the files and stuff I left at Oakdale in my classroom when I moved to Coalfield.

Guess you'll have to just go with whatever you have (which is probably right anyway) or get an Oakdale player or someone to go in my old classroom and check the filing cabinet, if IT's even still there!

Sorry, I couldn't help!

Thanks for your help, anyway! :ph34r:

Gonna be at Ruby Tuesdays Friday at 11:00??? ;)

---rSquared