Wartburg vs Coalfield

GIBSONJ

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then don't get in such a hurry next time. It took Gibson forever to get this thing down and he is really doing a great job right now. This thing is for communication, not street talking nonsense.

825290417[/snapback]

Mabey Forgot09 iz majering in sum ferrin languige lyke I did, CYJacket. Mabey heez majering in Ebonics. I majered in HickPhonics, remamber??

Let me tell you something about 40s. I can run a 4.3 with another player/high school coach timing me. When you go to combines/colleges to get timed, they have people who just time 40s and are as legit as the NFL combine. Fastest 40 I've ran legit was a 4.59 at UT. I can run a 4.3 here, but it means nothing to a college if you can run a 4.3 with someone you know timing you *not saying they are cheating*. If you run a 4.3-4.5 at a college you will turn some heads. So add about 2-3 .s to that and you have a legit time. Another thing, track guys can run a 40 in 4.3s but don't mean they can play football. Highschool is little different than middle school 2.

Coalfield is approx. 10 miles west of Oak Ridge, located in Morgan County, a single A school. Wartburg (AA)is approx. 12 miles or so west of Coalfield, the county seat of Morgan County. Oliver Springs is approx. 5 miles from Coalfield, very close to Oak Ridge.

Edited by orangenblack

Heres my prediction for this outcome. This will be tough game for both team with wartburg losing some many players and coalfield losing a qb. This will be tough cause wartburgs o line will be great if they can put it together and they will over power coalfields. As of coalfield they have some speed but i mean every team has speed its just can they do anything with it. I predict that wartburg will pull this one out to add another win in the rivilary column of wartburg vs. coalfied with the final score being wartburg 27- coalfield 20.