Camp. Co. vs Clinton -Play In Game

DragonzBaseball11

Well man I think its going to be a good game. I think Campbell Co. will pull of the win this time. I think thrwoing Coffey again could be a problem just because its hard on a pitcher to beat a team 3 times. If I was them I'd throw Fagan just because they haven't seen him. Is Fagan first in relief since it is a must win game for them and if Fagan does have to come in who is nexst in line to throw against Powell the next night???? SHould be a good game

sportsfanatic i whole heartedly agree with you because our coach has a brain fart and threw me monday for 3 innings against central. i was hopin for the start against campbell county but i dunno...the 3 innings i threw was on 3 days rest. i'd say i could come back and pitch tomorrow but i guess he's goin with coffey. it's always good to mix it up.

yeah, plus since last time you pitched against Powell and they haven't seen coffey in awhile if you all were to win with you on the mound I think that would be a better chance just my opinion. I think it will be a good game. Either way it will come down to hits it alittle better and who makes the least mistakes in the field. Goodluck to both of you all

A note on that potential pitching matchup: Coffey and Bostic know each other very well. They were summer team mates for Impact Baseball last year.

Bostic is returning to Impact this summer, while Coffey is going to the East Tennessee Starts, from what I understand.