District tour. for 4A schools

goinggoinggone

What district 4A schools do you think will come out on top?

I think that it will be a dog fight from start to finish. All the teams are almost done with the district games and Friday the coaches go to see who they will be playing in the tour. I beleive that all the games will be interesting and all the people that can should came to the games. Sunbright has been playing good this week and last week. Rockwood has a great fielding team. If you hit the ball they will catch it most likely. As for Coalfield they have been playing good also as long as the pitchers are pitching the ball and not walking people, the infield is stopping all the balls that they can to get the out and the outfield is catch the balls too.

hey everyone,

I first of all wanna wish everyone luck! I think Sunbright or Coalfield's gonna come out on top. I know i'm all about sunbright, but I gotta be. I mean we're playin for keeps now. I'm ready for whatever's handed. You girls play hard, cause I think Coalfield is a great team. Great girls on that team. My hat is off to you all. I just wanna add that Sunbright is playing with heart now and we're gonna play hard and keep our heads up. So, ya'll expect a game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Upperman White County both will be loaded. Dyersbirg and South Side will be a handful as well. Getting about that time in about 3 weeks we start watching summer scrimmages. Dyersburg loaded loaded loaded with talent. Most talent ever I have seen in their program. 
    • We, SP, blanked them 10-0 in sectional game during 21 season.
    • The amount of people pooing on UH is crazy. They're a noticably better team than last year when they made state and were competitive , AND they run ruled Eagleville a few weeks ago. Now I understand Eagleville was missing a few guys, but they still. They. Run. Ruled. Eagleville. 1st single A team to run rule Eagleville since when? Pre 2017??
    • If that Yellow Paint is all gone I'll flat bet it didn't wash off there. I bet that took some scrubbing to remove that if it is gone. Lacrosse is one of those northern sports all these misplaced Yankee's that are posion to the community brought in by  (Blount Partnership, ( The Devil) with them so somebody allowed them to paint their markings on the field that cost more than the twenty top people on payroll at Maryville make a year. All this to please the 1% Club and the 25 people that would come to see it. All in the name of WOKE!!!!!!
    • They will probably, struggle