Lipscomb 18 Station Camp 2

GoBama

Hopefull Lipscomb can keep the offense going next week. Bland did get the win. Jason Brock is getting some innings here for the upcoming tournament. He looked good yesterday had a couple of errors behind him in the last inning but he looked good. I think Lipscomb will play MLK Monday at Greenbrier. I am sure Lipscomb will face Moffitt. Should be a good game.

Greenbrier what is up with the first game playing a t 2:00 or 2:30. You guys have lights??? Are your lights not working?

Greenbrier what is up with the first game playing a t 2:00 or 2:30. You guys have lights??? Are your lights not working?

The lights are working most nights when I drive by, so YES...we have lights. Couldn't tell you why they are playing so early in the afternoon.

Edited by EZBeingGreen

The lights are working most nights when I drive by, so YES...we have lights. Couldn't tell you why they are playing so early in the afternoon.

Makes it tough for parents to get off work so early. Come on Greenbrier people use your lights. If they are not working you need to find another place that has lights. In my opinion if you host a tournament you must have a field with working lights. Its rediculous to have to play so early in the middle of the week.

The lights at greenbriar do work, but they are not very good. It would probably be better to have the tournament somewhere else, but they earned the right to host by winning the district.

I agree that they earned the right to host the tournament. I have no problem with that. I agree if their lights are not very good then they should find another place to host the tournament. Playing at 2:00 in the middle of the week is crazy.