Anyone looking for a boys soccer coach?

peaceoff20

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played four years of college soccer at the NAIA level. I then stayed on as assistant for three more years one of which we took the team to the National Tournament. I have coached youth teams from U-10 to U-15 and am currently assistant on a men's team. I am certified to teach history and am willing to relocate just about anywhere. I am trying to keep my anonymity until I get some real leads. Thanks for your interest and I hope this helps.

Dyersburg High School's coaches are retiring after this year...DHS(11-2-2) has a good solid program that has won 10 or more games a season since they started a soccer program 9 years ago. So far from what I've heard their have been no applications submitted but if your interested DHS it is in Dyersburg, TN in the northwest part of the state

not really......its the 3rd largest city in west tn. behind memphis and jackson..population is a lil more than 20,000. We have really good facilities also. We have a new regulation size soccer field that is soccer only no football with large grandstands and nice concessions and bathrooms. The only field that I've played at nicer than our facilities is the Mike Rose Complex and that's as nice as they come

hey peaceoff...i think i know who you are. if im talking about the wrong coach let me know in here and ill delete this post. anyway i did have a brief experience with this coach....we hired him last summer to coach our U15 boys team. he was really impressive and taught the boys alot. his practises were extremely well run with several great drills. unfortunately he was hired by a local high school and had to let this team go. but the team went on to the state finals last year and alot of the credit should be given to this coach.....i highly recomend him and advise anyone in need of a coach to give him a close look

let me add one or two more things.....he was highly thought of by all the players and the parents....everyone was dissappointed when he had to leave but we knew it was in his best interest. also he has some experience as an asst. coach high school basketball.......he may have wanted to keep that a secret.

Soccermadness,

I think you have me pegged and I appreciate the nice message. I am just wanting to see what my options are at this point although I am happy where I am at. I think we have a lot of potential. Unfortunately I don't know if things are going to work out in the classroom or not. That is why I am checking out my options. I have the chance to go back and coach college ball but the idea of establishing a well respected high school program is extremely attractive. Again thanks for your kind words.

To the post concerning the possible Dyersburg opening, I would be interested in that. I am not tied down to any area. So I would be interested in learning more about that job.

Thank you all for your interest.