What are the lightest cleats available?

LHSspeed#8

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mchssoccernut

yea vapors by far the lightest but not the best. the kelme masters are pretty good. the total 90 II's are awesome and so are the pred's.

I'm an old school guy. I like the Kappa mids. They are plain, but break in really well. I have a pair of kangaroo vapors, but they are very, very narrow. I havn't got any blisters, but they are a little uncomfortable. Hopefully they will stretch a little after i break them in. I like the Umbro 50/50. They have a very good touch on the ball.

The k100 (synthetic leather) on the new total 90 III is cut really thin...but a good thin...almost resembling the "barefoot" contact that vapors give...but have incredible cushioning and support, especially in the heel...I did get a blister wearing them in the first 2 times I played in them, but other than that, I'm complaint free...plus the new colors (especially red and white) came out and they look amazing

ide alsolike to add a blister due to the vapors but ive found if you tape your toes up good its helps(i still have blister from before season) great cleats though i have f-50s to but i need the vapors for that extra boost,feels like im walking on air ;)

Basically we all agree vapors are the lightest adn one of the best boots around. I have heard some bad things about the total 90's III i was wondering if ne one could tell me more about them if they are ne thing like the other total 90's that stinks cause i hate them.