Best Hitters...

sportnut

I am sure Club K is a fine organization with fine people, and I have no doubt that they have improved the game of softball in tennessee. But several years ago, we had an experience in our local community that left a bad taste in our mouths. club K sent down a pitching instuctor to a group of our girls, and told us up front that we had to pay in advance and that if a girl quit before the class was completed, there would be no refund of any amount. That was fine with us, so we agreed and paid up. Guess what--About half way through the class, the instructor quit, and no replacement was sent, and the girls went home. Maybe there is something i don't see here, but it seems to me that "what is good for the goose is also good for the gander." In other words if a girl quits and there is no refund, then it only seems fair that if Club K quits in the middle of the class, there should have been a full refund. but alas---no word from the club on any type of refund of any kind.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gcityvol, Jimmy Waggoner gives lessons in Hermitage. He and a friend have a four field complex as well as a building with several cages in it. It is located behind Target on Lebanon Road (highway 70) in Hermitage-Donelson area. If you are still interested e-mail me and I will get you contact info (I hate to post here without asking him first. ladytoppersoftball@hotmail.com. Now, I have had a lot of players that went to Club K and had success. I think they do an excellent job of getting kids exposure to play at the next level. However, I think the quality of instruction has gone down hill in the last 3-4 years. Too many kids and not enough individual attention.

TheFlash-..But several years ago, we had an experience in our local community that left a bad taste in our mouths. club K sent down a pitching instuctor to a group of our girls, and told us up front that we had to pay in advance and that if a girl quit before the class was completed, there would be no refund of any amount. ..

I have a friend that several years ago broke her wrist in an accident right before the start of a new pitching session started and was told she couldn't pitch, cast was going to be on for about 8-10 weeks. Guess what, told no refund & guess what, never went back.

I would not say my daughter is one of the best hitters, but I will say her batting avg.has improved she avg. 4 of 5 times at bat and her instructor is Randall Woosley he not only gives 1 on 1 but he also works with the mental part of the game.And may I add we have been to at least 2 of the above mention clubs or instructors. Thanks Randall we love you>