Hixon @ Walker Valley

panther23

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walker Valley is tough to beat but so is Hixson when they are playing well. If Hixson manages to play good defense and get the bats going, I say they will win in a very close game. If they play like they did the last games of the district tournament, Walker Valley will walk all over them.

Hixson 4 Walker Valley 2

First of all, kudos to Hixson, from what I understand, you put on a great district tourney and showed excellent sportsmanship. Looking forward to you all coming to our place for what I believe will be a super game. Because I am partial to WV, I'll say we may come out on top, but we know at this time of year, everybody comes ready to play. Good luck to all.

Didn't WV get a new field this season??? I haven't seen it and would like to: have heard some good comments on the field.

I really would like to a see a good region game, I can't remember the last time Hixson made it past the region tourney in baseball, but if they are going to do it...

they have to beat the best to be the best. :)