Franklkin High Girls BB Coach

furycoach

Speculation ( Rumor ) is that Franklin High has hired Sean Stephenson from Dresden High as their new girls basketball coach.

Can anyone confirm this or add any info about Coach Stephenson?

The girls have been patiently waiting for nearly 3 months and are curious about their Summer schedule. Unfortunately the FHS administration has not been open or truthful in their communications with the players or their parents on this matter & everyone is anxious to make vacation and activity plans for the Summer.

Thanks for any info you might have.

I have no idea if they have hired Sean Stephenson or not, but if they did/do I think they hired one heck of a coach. He will be one of the hardest working, most organized coaches you can get. If I were an administrator looking to hire a head coach, he would be at the top of the list. I think he has done an outstanding job at Dresden and can do the same at Franklin. What kind of talent does Franklin have returning and/or coming up?

FHS lost a couple of key seniors that provided terrific leadership to an otherwise young and inexperienced team. They do have good athletes returning. Very fast but generally lacking in size. They didn't have much size last season yet still went to the regional semis and finished 24-8.

Thanks for the info on Coach Stephenson. We still haven't heard any word on whether he will , in fact, be the new head coach at FHS but that is still the speculation. We heard this weekend that he had not yet resigned his current position, so who knows?