Science Hill Overated

GO_DB

Sorry Oak Ridge, you were mistakenly not included in the list of ranked teams Science Hill has played. You won 3-1 at spacious (110 x 80) Civitan Park in Johnson City.

The field Science Hill plays on is 110x80? Wow! I wish more good teams had adequate (sp?) fields to play on. Many good teams are hampered by small fields.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen quite a few games here in the NE this year and Science Hill are the pick of the bunch. They play DB on Thursday in the regional final (3-1 win to the Hill would be my prediction), then both teams will play on Saturday in the sectionals.

Science hill are definately Jekell and Hide, they have a few players who can choose to dominate and can decide not to bother.

DB as always real strong on set plays, corners and free kicks, however like the Hill sometimes there better players prefer to play tough and hard against the easier teams in the district that they can bully and are almost invisible against the good teams.