Cleveland vs. Ooltewah

PSAFOUR

I seriuosly got a headache reading all this junk. There was some stuff that could be offensive to the other team, and the people posting it BETTER NOT BE ON MY TEAM. We have gone over this coacht buisness before, and if you are my teamate dont post crap like that again. Post your prediction and some reasons, but nothing else please.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey to the Cleveland players! I dun knwo hwo u guys play , but from what i hear du have a hispanic up front. I just moved from Florida and i am familiar with lots of Hispanic players. So i guess you guys might be alright with him? Ha Ha, stop dissin Ooltewah, and show what u got tommorow night at the NEST, I'll be #6 feel free to talk your smack to my face there, you'll regret it. All i got to say to you guys is to keep under estimating us, i'll be the one laughing at the end..... Haven't you ever heard of teams growing to their full potential once they play a better team? Maybe this explains why we (OHS) have a tendency to slow down a bit after we think the ame is in the bag, as long as a team plays good, even or better, then us we will play a continuous solid 80 minutes!

Hey to the Cleveland players! I dun knwo hwo u guys play , but from what i hear du have a hispanic up front. I just moved from Florida and i am familiar with lots of Hispanic players. So i guess you guys might be alright with him? Ha Ha, stop dissin Ooltewah,

i dont think any of the 3 cleveland players that posted in here have dissed Ooltewah in any way correct me if i am mistaken but im #12 if theres any trash to talk plz talk it to me .. and another thing we arent underestimating the owls at all we espect you guys to come out fast and hard just like we will so good luck to the owls and good luck to us cleveland may the best team win

Well, I don't know alot about Soccer but i do know how to read a score board. And Cleveland beat Chatt.Central 6-0 and the owls only won by one goal 3-2. So by that alone Cleveland should win.

Edited by LH10

Yea, coacht is most definetly also not the place to tell your own teamates how pumped you are. Save that pleasure for your mouth. And the rest on the field. Also, the only Cleveland people on here that I know of are doing what CoachT was designed for... to learn and spread information on upcoming games, etc...

Basically what I am trying to say is that 'Owl Nation' should probably recoop elsewhere...... try Ooltewah....