ANY INFO BOUT ELIZABETHTONS COACHING JOB

Drem2Achev

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie Pless will be named coach Thursday. He is a good man and a good coach but he has no help. So he will take some heat this season but it is not his fault. Some of the assistant coaches he has are jokes but that is what you have in a political school system such as Elizabethton.

Good for Eddie. There is also a top-top quality assistant available that would greatly improve the Cyclone defense. They need to get him asap and quit fiddle-stickin around before it's too late. Anybody's guess who's running the show up there, but whoever you are, go down the street and get this guy!

This will be one of the worst Elizabethton teams in a while. They need to bring disicipline back to the program because the last few years that has been lacking. That has been the main reason why they have been playing bad and the reason why attendance is down people are sick of the crap.

Rvd I have saw several games the last 2 years and this team cant be a whole lot worse than those teams. The conferance will be tougher this year than last . The cyclones will be young, but that does not always equate to bad. From what i have heard this group of incoming soph. are really good, maybe the best betsy has had in along while, if they can step up then the season may not be a total lose. The coachsmay are may not play the youngsters, from the few time I been to brown-childress in the last few years I have heard the coachs play by senority, not always by ability. If this group of young kids is that good they better had givem a chanse.