CAK vs. Kingston

GKBD15

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After going up big against Gibbs, and then letting Gibbs back in the game, I think CAK is ready for a whole 80 minutes vs. Kingston. We never over look Kingston, so I don't think that will be a problem. No one wants to go home on Tuesday, so it will be a hard fought match. I'm still calling CAK by 2. Kingston does have a strong goal scorer, but I don't think that they have as balanced of a team as CAK.

Edited by BigGExpress

This will be a hard fought match by both sides. Kingston's defense limited L.C. to few threating shots on goal and only allowed 1 goal overall. I know the offense lacked last night, but don't ever count out a Kingston team that has worked hard all year long to get where they are. Should be a good game, can't wait to play.

We just got through watching theKingston LC tape and I am afraid we didn't count anywhere close to 15 shots for LC. We did see a badly called game on the worst playing surface in our District. The LC score was on a good set piece but Day had it covered except for a really bad hop. Come on LC, your team deserves better than that cow pasture for a field. Ugly soccer but hard fought. Congrats to LC. They deserved the win.

Is it just me, or has the officiating gotten totally weird this year?

The officiating was exactly what was to be expected in a championship game. People need to realize that when two teams are playing for a championship of anything the refs are going to let the players decide it on the field and use their whistles as little as possible.

LC09...LC dominated field play. I never said anything about limiting shots I just said LC didn't have 15. It was one of those games where Lc dominated the field play and had several hard Kicks into the Kingston defense. There weren't 15 shots on goal, period. Day stopped everything but the hopper by Mitch. That takes nothing away from the set piece but your field still stinks! You deserve better and so does your competition. You won't do well if you play a game based on long ball bad hop once you get past this region. A passing game requires good pitch. Lobby for it! Good luck as you go forward. And by the way...we both have fans that need counseling. I can't believe our AD's let the poor sportsmanship happen.

ZIZou...The officiating needs to be worthy of a championship game. It wasn't! Twinkles...Kinston was lacking on offense for sure. They still had their opportunities.

CAK is a great team and is one of my picks for the state title. FRA is the other.