Karns @ Farragut

Getherdun

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut was every bit as impressive as I thought they would be...an amazing performance yesterday, and even more amazing that it was just another day at the ballpark for the Admirals. With such a complete lineup and the heroics of Kyle Waldrop (who looks like he's playing against little leaguers), Farragut will win state.

Farragut was every bit as impressive as I thought they would be...an amazing performance yesterday, and even more amazing that it was just another day at the ballpark for the Admirals. With such a complete lineup and the heroics of Kyle Waldrop (who looks like he's playing against little leaguers), Farragut will win state.

was that the first time that you have seen farragut???

did anyone one notice if halls or farragut waited for the karns team meeting to finish and then follow karns to there cars taunting them all the way?

no?...thats because farragut and halls maybe win with class?

psst go halls gotta pull for the neighbors on this one

Edited by robpride

was that the first time that you have seen farragut???

Yeah, it was my first time to see the Admirals play...I'm a college student in Knoxville and my family just moved from Brentwood to Maryville, so I have a good bit of free time to see some games. Farragut is tons of fun to watch.