South Doyle @ Halls

Atlbraves25

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey atlbraves... you one of the ones talking about how halls was so overmatched, so now you want to compare all of the district 3AA teams and 4AAA teams to farragut...lol... you lost to Farragut too, guess it shows that you dont toot you horn to early, now you like many other teams.. sitting home and watching!

thats pretty tough considering I play for Farragut u moron...

No nothing wrong with the pine, just learn that if you go out there and make statements or predictions you may have to eat them... how does the crow from Halls taste....maybe you will get your chance in the future... good luck to the Admirals, I know many players and parents from Farragut and respect them..,. keep up the tradition!

Great matchup tonite with Halls and SD.Halls just hit the ball and SD was controlled by Larson who was great tonite after a long rest.Kirkland the catcher for SD is a great player.Hawn was also excellent in hiiting the ball.A great high school game.Now Halls faces Farragut should be a great game.This is good high school baseball.Wednesday"s match should be interesting.I think now that people finally see that Halls has a good team.Farragut and Halls doens't get any better!!!GO HALLS!!!Oh by the way Atlbraves25 even if we don't beat Farragut we are still playing!And I doubt you play for Farragut, they have class.Like Rodney Dangerfield said if I had no class I have no class at all.You figure Atlbraves25.Good luck Wednesday to both teams hope to see us(Farragut and Halls) in Memphis!!!

Edited by tennstar33

well Atlbraves... I hope you get all the water to the guys that really play.. with a great buncjh of players on your team you have obviously not learned how to win... thats doesnt bode well for the future of Farragut baseball... Im sure coach Pharr would be disapointed in you, but maybe you have time to mature... good luck to Farragut and halls in the next games

well Atlbraves... I hope you get all the water to the guys that really play.. with a great buncjh of players on your team you have obviously not learned how to win... thats doesnt bode well for the future of Farragut baseball... Im sure coach Pharr would be disapointed in you, but maybe you have time to mature... good luck to Farragut and halls in the next games

geeze you are an idiot and that is probably why you have no friend... atlbraves had arm trouble and had it worked on many times... he made the team which is more than many people could even wish for... quit talking crap till you win a big game(state) because that is the only thing that matters... what is the point if you cant be the best.... good luck though and farragut and halls needs to rep east tn well...