weight lifting

baylaredraydaz

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUS lifts alot during the offseason, but we lift barely at all during the season. I had to come before school with some guys who dont even play lacrosse to lift. I think the lack of lifting killed us in the playoffs, because mccallie and mba were alot bigger than most of our guys. Hopefully, it will all change

crkjon does not bench 290.. he can not even count to 290. He might squat around 400 pounds and powerclean around 215. He does, however, weigh around 160 and does an incredible job of severing people on coach t.

hey i said "close to" if you are going to quote me R.M. then at least do it right

i think teams can get by not lifting as much, they just have to have a little different more finesse-like style of play, like mus looked like they had. but noone would survive a day in mccallies program if they didnt make lifting an important part of their routine, i guess its just the different styles.