The Only Real Contenders For State Championships

chxian

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you leave CAK out in A/AA? I'd think the defending champs have to be on the list. They should come ready to play too, especially after the wake up call against LC.

Svebakken no disrespect is meant towards CAK. I'm baseing it on their schedule which wasn't as strong as teams like CCS and LC, my opinion, and they aren't finishing strong as evidenced by the LC game. I think they have a chance to get to the finals but they won't get the ring again.

Father Ryan has been playing as good as anyone as of late. Also, I think that everyone in D2 is a contender. MUS and ECS both are contenders in my opinon. I know that ECS got destroyed by BGA early, but also ECS beat christian brothers early on. This should be a good tourny. The only team that i would say really doesnt have a shot is USN, but then again they proved me wrong in region, I didn't seeing be able to get past JP2 and they did and then lost to BGA and bounced back and beat the 2 seed, MBA. So, who knows... should be a good tourny.

Ridgeway will not be a top contender. I'm sorry but no. And also about CAK's schedule they have played Catholic, Webb, Baylor, LC 3 times, Farragut and CCS. They have played a pretty tough schedule. If you want to suspect ones schedule in A/AA look at FRA's or CA's.