CA defeats CCS

jjowebe

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

g.t takes a beautiful pass up the center, outruns the defense, and slams it home midway 1st half. ca packs 8 back deep for rest of game and keeps ccs out of the net. clean, well played game by both. great to watch two closely matched teams playing with skills, not body slams and tackles

no disrespect intended, but i do not see CSAS going very far.

Many people have expressed sorrow because they will not play ccs in the state tourny, but do not be quick to underestimate CA. it's difficult to win after they score one

while i am by no means a CA fan, good luck in state CA...

Edited by it's me

Many people have expressed sorrow because they will not play ccs in the state tourny, but do not be quick to underestimate CA. it's difficult to win after they score one

while i am by no means a CA fan, good luck in state CA...

It's difficult to score one goal against them because their field is 25 yards too short, and they packed nine guys in the box, and stretched one man. I guess they did what needed to do to win, but they still gave up about 20 shots in the second half defending the way that they did.

It's difficult to score one goal against them because their field is 25 yards too short, and they packed nine guys in the box, and stretched one man.

i agree. while i don't always agree with their defensive style of play, heck, it's ticks me off when i play against them, they play a 10 man defense and leave a single, quick, stricker to handle the rest after they score. their field also bothers me as to how short it is, but at least it is kept up