CA defeats CCS

jjowebe

dude stop complaining about the field if it was short for you, it was short for them and every1 knows if they are packed in the box take outside shots and pull them out of the box then work your way into it!

CA is use to playing on their smaller field, CCS isn't. CCS plays on one of the best fields in the state and a shorter field would throw their game off.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a goalkeeper, and having played on both feilds, i think it's a travesty to have to play on a field that small in a sectional game. I kno CCS was the better team... you dont have to tell me. strategically, you guys won, but on CCS field, it would be a massacre. I could punt the length of CA's feild... not exactly a testament of skill... but they did get to state, i just hope playing on that tiny field all season doesn't hurt them...

ca has a nice field yes it is short but ccs isnt the only team to have to change there game. fairview is used to a long field also but that wasnt an excuse.the CA girl proved a nice point if its geting cramped in the box then start shooting out side of it. in my years of playing ca i have scored 2 goals from around mid field off of set kicks and in this year in reigion i put one to a buddy in the box and he headed it in. playing a smaller field will help a team when they go to a bigger field. but oh well you lost and you will have next season to do sumthing about it.

Edited by importkid1886

All in all, CA advances...and hopefully you guys can end your season with a WIn, if you knwo what i mean! I've heard GREAT things about CCS throughout the year, and i'm sorry they are out, they sound great!! but all you can do from here is hope CA wins it all...i know i woudl if i were in your shoes, though i sort of am, because my Fairview team lost to CA 3 times in the year 2-1(regular season), 3-2(District Championship-2OT), and 7-5(Region Championship-on PKs)...all GREAT games...so hopefull CA can do well in Memphis...GOOD LUCK!!