A/AA State Tournament Bracket

Svebakken

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've heard numberous people say that they were sorry CCS was out, but let me assure you, as a mere spectator not tied to any team in particular, CA will still give you the same run for your money that CCS would have.

best of luck to all teams who've made it this far...

Wow, not true. CA was completely dominated last night. They won fair and square and you won't hear any excuses from anyone on CCS here. However, they were outshot about 30-5, we just could not put the ball in. Possession was at least 70-30 in favor of CCS. The other three top teams in state (LC, CAK, and FRA) will all tell you, as they've said all year on here that were a good team, maybe the best, this year. There's no one to blame but ourselves for our last two losses, but everyone should know that the losses were flukes, and in both instances the better team did not win.

someone is obviously a little sore about the loss....cambo didnt say anything about boyd being better than ccs..its obvious thats not the case...but hes probably just tired of hearing you whine so much...ccs shouldve put csas away when they had the chance, and they shouldve finished better in their sectional game...they may have enough talent to win state, but they obviously didnt know how to put games away, so they dont deserve to be there....i also thought it was funny that ccs's parents were obnoxiously talking about who they would play in the sectional in the 1st half of the csas game....and they didnt have too much to say in the second half/overtimes.

i also thought it was funny that ccs's parents were obnoxiously talking about who they would play in the sectional in the 1st half of the csas game....and they didnt have too much to say in the second half/overtimes.

don't you just love listening to parents

I have sat and watched a game that CCS played and their parents were very obnoxious then too. I played them and thought their team was a class act but there parents acted differently. I do believe they we're also one of the best teams in state but they had two chances to win games and didn't get the job done so they aren't good enough. Now for my state predictions:

CAK over FRA

LC over CA

Westview over Hume

CSAS over Sheffield

CAK over CSAS

LC over Westview

CAK over LC

p.s. I hope to see LCsoccer and his blue suede shoes in the finals match. I'm #17 for CAK and that game would be personal for all of us I believe. One step at a time though.

Edited by twinkles

#17 for CAK... is that Bowman, well anyways if both teams make it that far it will be a great one. To the CCS players are losses against 2 teams that have made it this far flukes if you have that many shots, and can't put the ball in the back of the net. Shots on goal are overrated. Anyways... see everyone in Memphis