• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Match 1 Cordova vs. Brentwood

Match 2 Oak Ridge vs. Blackman

Match 3 Hendersonville vs. Houston

Match 4 Farragut vs. Mcminn. County

Id go with a Brentwood vs. Oak Ridge Semi Final with Farragut taking on Hendersonville in the other round

Championship will see Brentwood vs Farragut in a heck of a game

NickForte, I think you have a very good forcast. The games that might go either way would be the McMinn/Farragut and the Blackman/Oak Ridge games. Either way I do think you are right about a Brentwood/Farragut final. Heck, anything could happen. I think this years teams are the best representatives of their respective regions. Should be a great tournament.

Edited by bhs007

I think you are writing off Houston too easily. Although they struggled early, they have only lost a couple in-state games. They tied a tough MUS team, crushed Cordova 6-1, and also beat their 1st round opponent, Hendersonville, 2-0 earlier this year. Now with the return of injured senior Trevor Dudson and the addition of a newly eligible Coleman Whitsitt (star transfer from CBHS), I expect them to beat Hendersonville and give Farragut a run for their money.