AAA state tournament bracket

truefacts4u

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Brentwood has overlooked a talented Oak Ridge team, they have struggled in the beginning of the year and now seem to be putting it together. Yes, Farragut did beat them bad in the Regional Finals But, Farragut was on and Oak Ridge was off. If you Brentwood boys think you waltz thru that one, well, bring your lunch, they OR are good. Houston Boys, how did Whitseett get eligible so early, I thought he had to sit a year? Anyway, Hendersonville is definitely no slouch, but Houston can win if they bring their A game. Oak Ridge has already beat Blackman 4-1 and Farragut has handed McMinn their only loss, I really though don't see either of those as the swing games. I do see Brentwood not getting past Oak Ridge. I am a middle Tenn Fan and ex-player so I want to see Brentwood do good, especially with Wendy gone, BUT, Only time will tell, and I hate to say it but with Farragut players and their coach, They still get my vote to defend their title

Whitsitt's last game for CBHS was on May 25, the day of state championship last season. This year they moved state tournament back a week so he gets one week of eligibility. He's the type of player that could definitely make a high school team that much better to put them into contention.