What about Bradley Central?

panther23

Having qualified in 6 events (Lamar Thompson in the LJ, TJ, 200, and 300H, Shon Lowe in the 110H, and their 4X800 team) plus sending Lamar in the decathlon, they have a shot at top 5, but not the gold. It's between Bearden and Houston for the win.

Edited by Runthe800

Having qualified in 6 events (Lamar Thompson in the LJ, TJ, 200, and 300H, Shon Lowe in the 110H, and their 4X800 team) plus sending Lamar in the decathlon, they have a shot at top 5, but not the gold. It's between Bearden and Houston for the win.

and that was a live eye report folks, straight from Athens Tennessee! :rolleyes:

Guest kenwoodrun

So many people keep overlooking Cordova in this equation...they could have 50 points in 5 events...Simeon Harris wins the 110HH and 300IH, their 4x4 could threaten the state record, and they have a 48' triple jumper, and Harris jumps 23' 6". And that is not all they have qualified...they're figured to score 6 more in the 400m, so they are looking probably at 50+ points with a respectable day. I think Bradley falls short of that unless Lamar goes on an absolute rampage. I can come up with about 35 points for Bradley, plus whatever they get from the decathlon. So I'm figuring Bradley 4th.

So many people keep overlooking Cordova in this equation...they could have 50 points in 5 events...

That could be true, but Houston and Bearden are figuring on 60+ points. It is there title too lose because it would take some poor performances for either team to lose to Cordova.