Tribe vs. Admirals

MCtribe#10

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soccerpro know the stats before u talk smack

ok heres the low down on wut happened.....unfortuanatley in the first half defensive player santi snellgrose was injured off a CHEAP foul from the faggarites i mean farragites, but im not makin excuses we did get beat.....but evidentally santi could have helped us a whole lot since he is our best defensemen.....farragut was up 4-3 with 9 minutes left and so we started fouling well they ended up scoring on a pk then they took 2 more to their advantage, but if we would have had santi we would have done better. Plus, farragut had 3 yellowcards on them. You are right about the keeper though sirwilliam he isnt all he should be.

Your right jstone they are a better team...and i didnt realize until today how bad our defense is let alone how bad our defense is w/o santi and our keeper just isnt doing real well at his position.....atleast we scored this year?......and one more update slack had 2 goals and shane reed had 1 with an assist by jared

soccerpro know the stats before u talk smack

ok heres the low down on wut happened.....unfortuanatley in the first half defensive player santi snellgrose was injured off a CHEAP foul from the faggarites i mean farragites, but im not makin excuses we did get beat.....but evidentally santi could have helped us a whole lot since he is our best defensemen.....farragut was up 4-3 with 9 minutes left and so we started fouling well they ended up scoring on a pk then they took 2 more to their advantage, but if we would have had santi we would have done better. Plus, farragut had 3 yellowcards on them. You are right about the keeper though sirwilliam he isnt all he should be.

Great excuses. One player get injured and the tribe loses 7-3 instead of winning? Like I said, soccer is a team sport. I'm trying to figure out the rationale, "They were up 4-3 with 9 minutes so we started to foul". Didn't the refs tell you this soccer and not basketball?